Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Jumps up and down

  1. #1
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Pounce on Michelle
    I know your here!

    Lain [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I am now get off me lol

    Michelle

    xx

  3. #3
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
    Yeah, I am now get off me lol

    Michelle

    xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    LOL Sorry I got a little carried away. I got all excited when I got your PM.

    I know its a slow night

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    for future reference are we alound to pounce or is lain going to get a talkig to later? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Krissy, she's on her first warning as I type this lol

    Michelle

    xx

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    makes a mental note not to pounce. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
    Krissy, she's on her first warning as I type this lol

    Michelle

    xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I pounced you one DH BBS too does that count?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I pounced you one DH BBS too does that count?
    *******************

    It certainly does, so watch it missy [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  9. #9
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    How many warning do I get [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I will try to be good but its hard when you surprise us like that.

    Lain

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •